Away Day In Awana Genting = RM130 Shopping Spree!

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Genting Highlands as seen from Awana Genting

Im not a big fan of traveling, so when my office is organizing the away day (team building) I had a second thought of going. So eventually, I went to Awana Genting with zero anticipation of excitement. Surprisingly, it was fun and an eye opener for me that team-building events are so important in closing the gap and awkwardness between colleagues for better work/inter-social communication

serene sightings

We had very pact activities that include treasure hunting, laser entrapment, jungle tracking, karaoke competition and abseiling for three days and I had a chance to go up all the way to the top of the resort (riding the unscary indoor roller-coaster). My team won the treasure hunting and me myself won the individual session 3's karaoke competition (singing my fave evergreen Paint My Love by MLTR) which bring an altogether RM130 cash vouchers from Jusco as the prizes! So, as soon as I reached the ground (KL of course!) I went straight to Jusco Maluri for a shopping spree (after 2 hours of sleeping and feeling dizzy of loosing quite an amount of blood from that 2-leeches-sucked bleeding while jungle tracking!)

suck while u can,leech!

Jusco is not my fave place to shop because of the limited choices so I have to struggle up a bit of finding a nice bargain for "branded" but I managed to pick up 4 nice items instead. A pleated white shirt from Padini worth RM49.50 (a nice 50% discount from RM99 ), another Padini item; a preppy layered-collar black t-shirt worth RM44.50 (from RM89, a nice 50% discount) and 2 50% discounted items from TZ Factory, a cool 2 tones blue checkered v-neck t-shirt worth RM12.50 (from RM25) and a brown outer-pocketed khakis pant worth RM29.50 (from RM59). A truly magnificent challenge well-done undertaken!












Tags:

1 comments:

v neck ngan khakis tu still ada lagi ker ijal?