The Pause of Life

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Bintulu

I hate traveling and "long" distance flights make me wanna puke, so when I have to travel for work, what choice do I have? Like this recent trip to Bintulu and Labuan. And how am I supposed to keep this blog going if I was not doing any bargain hunting in KL?. But do I really think that I am taking this whole big of things for granted in this present life by being a self-centered and narrow minded person? I think so. My life has always been revolved around KL (not that I am complaining) that when I had the rarest opportunities to visit these kind of places (which are a big no no for the shopaholics) ironically I felt blessed and humbled by the diversity of lifestyles shown by the locals. I mean, as I am writing all these stuff about branding, pricing and shopping, I just keep thinking "Do these matters to them?"

Labuan


Tags:

0 comments: