Beggers Cannot Be Choosers:Jakarta:Piombo Saffiano Metal Prada Wallet

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 3:21 PM


Unless you were born as a millionaire where money flows like the Danube, you could not care less about what to buy because most of the times, you will pursue for something extravagantly expensive and new of the rack but for a bargain hunter, most of the times, we are living by the saying of "beggers cannot be choosers". We want the best from everything that we spent and same as me, I would love to purchase the perfect item that includes the respective label, interesting design, reasonable pricing and good condition like this piombo saffiano metal Prada wallet that I bought for a 40% less from Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta . For a careful spender like me, I do think this is a successful buy because at least it is a Made-in-Italy-only-last-season-interesting-colour-good-condition-discounted Prada. I personally think bargain hunting is suitable for those who are afraid to spend because at least you will not ended up just talking, dreaming and hoping for the best purchasing without buying some!


Tags:

0 comments: