The Perfect Gift: Chanel Classic Flap Bag

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM

I haven't seen my friend for quite sometimes when he asked me what is the perfect gift for his fiancee as an accumulation of missed special occasions when I remembered one of my friend's quote "the ultimate handbag for women is Chanel". So, we went to Suria KLCC for close encounter with the legendary fashion house. Frankly speaking, I rarely have the chance to go there because the label is mostly made for women and the crazy price tags, so I was worried if he is just going to change his mind and walkaway, which can be very humiliating, hehe...

And there they were, lots and lots of handbags engraved with that famous logo but I knew specifically what I want to suggest to him which is the classic flap bag as seen here. I compared this with the much-hyped 2.55 and I didn't like the chain, because at least this type is weaved with leather which gave a lot of the impression of beautiful effortless detailing and fine craftsmanship. They come in different shades but I straightly go for black because of it's easiness to mix and match with any outfits and occasions and soft lamb leather material for it's softness.


I was so relieved when he sms-ed me that his fiancee was absolutely in love with the bag but the real question is, who wouldn't??


Tags:

0 comments: