The Bargain Hunter Takes Paris & London!

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 6:03 PM






In this month of February, I got the rare opportunity to visit two of the top capital fashion cities in the world, Paris & London! It was a surreal experiance for me cause I got the chance to walk the streets, see the places and feel the passion for fashion in both cities. Due to the winter, I traveled lightly wearing the same Zara belted black coat that I bought in KL, the blue corduroy H & M pant and my favorite yellow boots by Timberland. The shades are from H & M & a blue green Coach sling bag completed the look


Tags:

2 comments:

Timberlane boot? Dont u think that its too heavy to walk on that boot? I always wear a sneaker when i travel. Plus, its easy to put in the bags