Junk Food's Little Miss Sunshine T

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Britney in her Little Miss Sunshine T

I was wandering inside KL Plaza's FOS when I saw a gorgeous blondie, who's paying for this T, the same exact worn by none other than Britney Spears. The paparazzi darlin loved it so much and was seen flaunting the cute T for 4 days in 4 different occasions! I decided to buy this only Rm29.90 for any of my girlfriends' birthday. So, if you wanna follow Britney's footstep, make sure you visit any of the FOS stores near you. Hey, this is the right time to holler to your friends "Ive got Britney's T , y'all!"






Tags:

3 comments:

I'm Little Miss Sunshine
To all junk food I resign
Don't you like my T's design
Which to me is quite refine

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 20th Jan. 2008.

hi reez, cute T. but i wouldnt want to be associated with britney tho.

p/s - i like browsing at FOS too. Got a Tommy Hilfiger denim capri recently at a steal