BUENO

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 9:18 AM

Hello everyone,

After long hours of thinking what can I do to make my life "funner", I decided to "blog" myself..from my personal view,at first, I guess, blogging is too tacky...and its still tacky for me..hehe...but eventually I believe it all depends on what kind of "revelation" that you want to share with others.
Let me introduce myself very briefly...Im just another regular person who adores the wonderful and creative world of fashion.



It's not about the expensive, popular label that matters..what concerns me the most is how you can manipulate a certain kind of freedom and creativity created by fashion that resembles your own individual style;

but yeah..price does matters. I am very much particular about my spending
This blog is dedicated for those who loves to bargain-hunt as well as fanatic buyers who carefully manage their own bills but eventually have plenty of beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces.



I guess I have some interesting pieces that I love, some branded items that I bought with 80-90% discounts..that I wanna share with you guys..
Enjoy:)


Tags:

0 comments: