Timberland “Yellow” Boots with Wheat Horse Leather

Posted by The Bargain Hunter on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 9:50 AM

I am not exactly into Timberland because of its price and over the top boots but this is one kind of a unique pair. It has an eye-popping beige/sand color and beautiful wheat horse hair details. The price plays a huge decision making factor because the original price of this boots was RM700 and I got it for RM2++. I bought it from an Isetan warehouse sale. It's heavy so I just wear it occasionally. But this is one of a truly remarkable bargain I ever purchased and still one of my treasured piece of ChicnCheap


Tags:

4 comments:

Darn... that's really cheap. How do u know when & where got warehouse sales or crazy promotion?? I wish i can get Timberland shoes at that price oso..

This comment has been removed by the author.

timberland ni ko nak letgo ker ijal?? juz asking,hehe..